1. Sometimes the 6 year old is smarter than the 43 year old.
2. After 11 years of marriage to a farmer, I still sometimes mess-up times of harvests. Normally soybeans and milo.
3. Jealousy. I have some with friends, then I smack myself up side the head and say “get a clue.”
4. Sitting farther up in the church santuary, not only let’s you hear better, but let’s everyone know when you need to use the restroom during the service!
5. Cardboard. It’s becoming a permanent feature in my home. Don’t be surprised if you come by to visit and I offer you a chair out of it.
6. I’ve registered to sell jams/jellies at a local craft fair. First time for everything, right?
7. After two regular births of children from this body, and the age of 43 upon me, sneezing is alot more work than it used to be. (Oh please, I know you understand what I’m sayn’)
8.Leading the upcoming bible study lesson, I’m a little…. whats the word? Anxious.
9. Sometimes, if you look at the clouds you will see a Shark Turtle. Yes you will, just ask the 6 year old in the backseat! (Head is a shark & body is a turtle, do ya see it now?)
10. I am an over user of the words “I LOVE YOU” to my 6 year old. Just ask her, she will tell you!
I hope at least one of these got you to giggle or you found your head nodding yes as you read it!
Grace is a gift,