- I haven’t lost any real poundage yet, but I am able to wear my pants and not feel like they will rip the moment I bend over! 🙂 Small celebrations people! Small celebrations!
- I wonder if it’s confusing to my six year old when I did the following this past Saturday. I completed a walking workout in our living room, took her to town, proceeded to purchase donuts for us, I ate said donuts, then went for a walk at the park in the misty drizzling morning rain.
- I had a running streak of 10,000 steps per day. It was for six days. Monday of this week I just felt like relaxing a bit. I ended up with 6877 steps that day. I’m still proud of myself!
- I now enjoy walking outside more than I used to. In fact I will bundle up and hit the walking path even if its 32 degrees out. Well, unless the Kansas wind is blowing like it was Monday. HORRIBLE!
- I can’t use the excuse of weather any longer though. Our High school has a new gym and M-F 8-4 I can walk daily on the upper level. It will be nice, now just to get myself there!
- I have stopped logging my food. I know it’s a mistake. I am still trying to be concious of what I eat and portions. Portions is a big thing for me.
- Two Christmas celebrations with family this weekend, how do you think that’s going to go down? Food wise I mean? 🙂
- Whether I lose weight or not this daily walking thing has to continue because my mood and attitude is SO MUCH better! Seriously, if I have slacked off or skip my walks, watch out hubs and kiddo! GROUCHO comes to mind here!
- I got on the elliptical this week, to get steps on a rainy day. I had to dust it first! Before you start cheering me I might add something. I only did level 1 for thirty minutes. I used to be able to do 30 minutes, several levels, and loved it. (I will do that again someday, mark my words!)
- Homemade chocolate caramels. Do I really need to say anymore?
What do you think of this post? Is it motivating, funny, boring, or helpful?
Grace is a gift,