1. I am feeling SUPER great lately physically! My skin and hair look better, sleep is better, and my appetite is in a tolerable place. I’m in a determination mode, and I like to see green on my Fitbit mode! 🙂
3.I really dislike messy buns. I think it looks unkept, especially if the person is wearing baggy sweats or yoga pants at the same time. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not the best dressed. But my hair doesn’t look like I just crawled out of bed (normally) and I value myself enough to look kept. Ok I’m off my soapbox. (and yes I have daughters that wear their hair like this on occasion to their mother’s demise.
4. My hair was awful in the 80’s but it was styled and I didn’t wear sweats to school. From what I can recall, maternity pants one year yes, but not sweats! 🙂
5.Praying with my bible study ladies this week, it felt good. It felt like we were coming together before the Lord and helping others.
6. I really enjoyed my visit to Charming Charlies the store. I then ordered a gift card for a friend that loves purses for Christmas online. Charming Charlies cancelled my order for no reason, then I had to call to find out why I hadn’t received it, then they emailed me after they were to call me, and never sent gift card. Yep, I will only shop at the store from now and it’s at least 3 hours away so I doubt it will be anytime soon!
7. There’s this fundraiser/auction idea I have in my mind that I’d like to do, but I’m not sure I can pull it off. Little tidbits keep coming to me about it though.
8. I’m going to be a child this week, per my middle daughter’s instructions. Can’t wait to share with you what I’m going to do! 🙂 Check back later this weekend!
9. I’m hooked on a show on Netflix. As I continue to watch it, I realize it’s really kinda dumb. But I still find myself watching it. The lady just keeps repeating over and over the same mistakes.
10. I love the movie UP.
11. My friend led me to this singer/songwriter. I’m just going to say I LOVE JJ HELLER now! 🙂 Thanks to my friend!
Grace is a gift,