1. Kettle ball workouts are hard, even if only for 15 minutes. Trust me on this one.
2. I’m an introvert with a knack to be a tad funny if in a group of people I feel comfy with.
3. Having your six year old want you to read to her and she falls asleep while you are reading – priceless.
4. Standing in a room of more than 200 people and not feeling out of place, it’s getting to be a norm for me now. 🙂
5. Gluten. It’s two proteins in wheat, makes dough elasticity . In case you don’t know what wheat is, it’s a crop that is grown which is turned into flour.
Here’s photo of wheat. See more about farming at our other blog. In Between the Sunsets of Life
6. One night this past week while I was away from home one of my daughters called crying cause she really missed me, another was in a not so great place and called me, and so I did what every mom would do. I text the third daughter and asked if she was ok and explained why. She thought it was funny.
7. The first taste of chocolate after 21 days of not having it, truly does taste AWESOME!
8. I’m lacking over here at Grace for content to write. Hoping something kicks in soon. Any ideas, just comment, and inspire me! I’d love it!
Grace is a gift,