What I Believe
- That there is one true God. He sent His son to die for both our sins.
- That life in Kansas is better because of its wide open spaces and sunsets.
- That the love of a good hearted, faith filled man can beat any sour moment in life.
- That if you give yourself time and you truly let yourself be open up, you will find that thing you have longed for.
- That saying no to a child isn’t wrong.
- That if your life has solid, truthful, loving friends in it you can’t go wrong.
- That each of us has a talent within us, but it might take a few tests to finally find it.
- That a challenge in life will be hard to endure, but on the other side is something of true solitude. You need to keep going even when you feel completely broken.
- That brownies with pecans are a pure gift of deliciousness.
- That you can’t trust everyone, but the ones you can keep close to you.
- That hugging and kissing and telling children you love them isn’t wrong.
- That losing parent in a manner that shown sickness can either break you or make you stronger. Even the broken can be put back together through faith, love, and endurance.
- That listening to a child begin their reading skills means you are witnessing a true treasure.
- That God sometimes uses difficult circumstances to move us to a new place in life.
- That watching my daughters be the women they need to be, when they need to be, and living a life with love of a man makes my heart glad.
- That the day I walked down the aisle to my husband was the safest I have ever felt in this life.
- That becoming a single mother at 17 wasn’t the end of the world but brought about a beautiful child.
- That enduring hardships of teen life with two daughters didn’t kill me only made me stronger and I was taught much.
- That adoption is truly something that is placed in this world to not only aid the children but to bring something more than words can say to parents.
- That the gut feeling you have, most of the time, you need to go with it.
- That praying small prayers throughout the day can get you through. Even on great days!
- That memories were placed with us for both good and bad but a person can grow and become more even from the bad ones.
- That you and I were placed here for reasons only God knows. Follow His lead.
Grace is a gift,