Reasons for the Happy Dance this week!
- My blue slacks I wore to church on Sunday fit just lovely! 🙂
- I have to this point succeeded at my non eating food list for 11 days now!
- I have only eaten out times since 1st of month!
- I didn’t eat bread sticks at Olive Garden.
- The scale showed a slight loss!
- One lovely day I was in town where my husband was working on a rental house. When I knew I would be town over the lunch hour I packed my lunch, counted my calories, and felt confident as I left the house. Then I picked up Sonic for my hubs! IT SMELLED SO GOOD! But I tell you I was strong! I text my accountability partner and told my hubs I wanted his entire lunch! He jokingly covered it up so I couldn’t see it. Um… honey, the smell is what got me!
- Olive Garden. I should have gotten the Citrus Chicken 490 calorie dish cause the 800 calorie dish I ordered wasn’t very good. LOVE the salad though! My go to is Eggplant Parmesan, any of you like that dish?
Update on the gimpy leg!
- The trips to the chiropractor are paying off I do believe! I can walk without my calf feeling like it will explode! My hip gives me some trouble still but it’s mostly if I sit too long. I’m working on my posture, it is something I am horrible at. He also has me doing some glutes exercises so my backside should be lookn good anytime now folks! 🙂 I can only walk 20 minutes at a time at this point, but doing it three times a day is doable for me. I feel much better this week about this than last week!
I think that about finishes up the update! I hope whatever journey you are on right now it is one that you are feeling good about! May your day be filled with joy!
Grace is a gift,