1. Having your seven-year old take a kleenex and wipe the tears from your eyes is an act of kindness is something I will never forget.
2. I think most of my steps in a day come from my trips to the bathroom. To know more check out this post.
3. I read 2 Peter 3: 1-10. This is about honesty, so here goes. Although it’s wonderful, it kinda freaked me out. I discussed it with my husband and we will read 2 Peter together and study it more. Thank goodness for my study bible to explain things in easier terms for my average mind!
4. The laughter between my spouse and I one Wednesday night was much-needed, much-loved, and we need more of that in our lives.
5. Jam and Jelly making season is coming up soon! Not gonna lie, kinda excited about that!
6. I cried after my workout last Thursday.
7. I have never “wanted” my spouse to be into the busy farming season. But this year I am, and it’s not because he is a pain! It’s because the soybeans need to be in the ground and growing! Shh… don’t tell him I said this! 🙂
8. Joy. That’s what I have felt so many times this past week or so. I have a grateful heart.
9. Less than 65 posts left to write. Wow, that’s amazing to me! Where has the 300 plus days gone!
10. Riding on the back of my husband’s Yamaha dirt bike checking crops with him is one of my all time favorite places to be! Does not happen often enough!
So, what do you wanna be honest about today? 🙂
Grace is a gift,