1. Weight-less Wednesday is going to become nonexistent. I thought it would motivate me but instead it makes me feel worse since I
can’t don’t do what needs to be done.
2. I think I have committment issues. Not with marriage. Not with work. Not with relationships, but with myself. In the area of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Food intake and exercise. 😦
3. I am enjoying this first summer with the kiddo at home. It seems to be one of joy, patience, and learning For both of us! 🙂
4. I dislike the first day of each month now. Yes, you guessed it – bill paying day. #makesmefeelsomewhatguilty
5. Cantaloupe. My latest summer food addiction.
6. Roadtrips are not so bad anymore. Well as long as there are bathrooms along the way.
7. My oldest daughter is turning 27 this month, I don’t know about her, but I’m having issues with that!
8. The Kansas sunsets are just awesome. I just love them. They inspired In Between the Sunsets of Life blog name.
9. Newest Netflix show I am watching, Friends. I know it’s crazy but it’s funny.
10. Went to the pool this past weekend, actually got into a bathing suit. Yes. Yes I did.
Grace is a gift,