- I’d like a gardener. My spouse is too busy to keep up with the gardens and I’m not really a garden type person. I’ll mow that lawn and possibly water it but other than that you will find me on the porch appreciating the beauty!
- Tears have fallen the last two weeks from my eyes. They’ve been on my cheeks for various reasons.
- Laughing with your siblings is one of the best things in life.
- Having my daily routine thrown to the wind due to circumstances for several days in a row doesn’t work well for me!
- Grandkids rock the hugs department, especially when they see you weeping!
- I’ve buried two parents now. Listen to me when I say the following. IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY, PRE-PLAN AND HAVE THINGS IN ORDER FOR YOUR DEATH. It’s going to happen, don’t be selfish and say “I won’t be here, you can deal with it.” That’s just not nice. (No my parents were not completely unplanned but I have felt this way forever and wanted to share it today.)
- Watching your children marry can be one of the best times of your life!
- I do not like math.
- I have accepted a part time job. Thank goodness I don’t start till October! My life feels like a roller coaster ride right now!
- The best things in life are: notes from my kids/grandkids, laying in the arms of my spouse, having my kids appreciate and take interest in my life, hammocks, old movies, brownies with nuts, and worshiping the Lord with others or by myself!
Grace is a gift,