- My favorite part of eating Frosted Mini Wheats is at the end of the box. The remnants of the solid pieces all broken to bits. I love it!
- I have a new follower over here on the blog and I finally had time to click on their blog. She’s mourning her parents and as I read a few of her posts it made me want to just gather my arms around her and hug her tightly. She’s only in her twenties.
- I am tackling today with positivity although my head and neck feel are in pain!
- Oh the Word of God does me good and as an added bonus Sisters in Christ bring life to it! I am blessed!
- The garden still isn’t a pretty sight. Looking out my office window it’s sad, I should get up, and go take care of cleaning it up for the winter. Nah… it can wait.
- I am looking forward to my quick trip to Nebraska this weekend for various reasons. Honestly though, it’s the hug I’m seeking from one of the best huggers in the world! 🙂
- My closet, my office,my dresser, the garage, and the garden are all in about the same state. Yes I’m still sitting at this computer……
- Service. There’s a post in the works on that topic! Stay tuned.
- Banana bread has to have nuts in it, walnuts actually.
- Brownies, they need pecans.
- Today’s honesty days is kinda generic, but still honest. 🙂 I’m noticing it’s about food mostly… hum…..what does that mean?
Grace is a gift,