- I feel as if my life is spinning out of control yet at a medium speed. Just slow enough to drive me crazy. I know it’s my fault really, because I have over-booked my life in October. It’s a month that is always busy and I’m normally a farmer’s widow. This is no different this year except I’ve started that part time job and feel out of my comfort zone a tad too!
- Hearing little kids sing various songs brings many smiles to my face. Especially when a small town (public) music program includes an upbeat song with the word Lord in it! 🙂
- Adoption. Reading other people’s stories always takes me back to that March in Pennsylvania. 🙂 Good things. All good things.
- The seven year old asked me this morning, as I dropped her off at school, “why don’t you walk anymore?” The guilt set in. I used to take her to school and walk in the gym. I think it’s God’s way of prodding me into getting moving, even if it’s at a snail’s pace!
- Sometimes even the distractions don’t keep me from feeling less lonely.
- Moved some of my mothers stuff into my den/craft room. As I get close to the door the smell reminds me of her house.
- Today’s bible study lesson was on the Holy Spirit and it was SO good. I wish I could send everyone a copy! It was really good.
- Lots of embroidery to do! I hope my arm holds out ok!
- Loving the fall weather.
- Acts of Mercy. Do you feel your gut moving? That’s compassion!
- To combine blogs or not? To stop blogging on one of them? Those are questions on my mind these days.
Grace is a gift,