- A child giggling after farting is something I didn’t used to allow, but after three children I’m fine with it. (Most of the time 🙂 Now a grown man or woman… not so much!
- Did you know that in a private group on Facebook, those in the group can see when you see the recent post? Yes they can and pet peeve #37 of mine is either like or comment for goodness sake, especially when there is a question being asked! 🙂 Keepin’ it real, I said it’s honesty days!
- A hug from someone that is related and that you haven’t seen for a very very long time, well it’s right up there with brownies in my books! 🙂
- Love the fall weather but not when there are 80 or 90 degree days thrown in the mix! Only Kansas! #gottaloveourkansasweather
- I’m peeved that it costs over $100 to have a ring of my mother’s enlarged to fit me. I’ve decided being fat has no benefits at all! (As I eat a kit kat, I know, I need help)
- There’s this cousin in law I have, never met him face to face, but ya know what? He is very inspirational and shares it on his Facebook. It doesn’t hurt he is a farmer as well! 🙂 I kinda like farmers! #myhubsfarms #lovemesomeinspirationthroughwords
- Money. Oh let’s just not even go there today.
- My wrist and elbow are not cooperating! They tingle and hurt due to the excessive computer work I do now and the embroidery orders that are upon me! Lord, please give the body some help!
- I used to be someone that was always to their destination 5-10 minutes early. I notice now that I’ve been home a year or so that I kinda slide in on the right on time! #notsureifgoodorbad
- Adoption series prepping is on the list, totally gotta get focused. November is right around the corner!#nationaladoptionmonth #nationaladoptionday #adoptionseries15 #inbetweenthesunsetsoflife
- Sometimes things workout very well. The meat is already prepared for our Annual Landlord Dinner this Sunday night! 🙂 Pulled pork it will be! God bless my hubs and his over estimation!
- After this post and some advice, I’ve made one tiny baby step to changing things for my blogging part of my life starting in 2016! Baby steps. Just baby steps! #itsallgood
Grace is a gift,