Things about me you might like to know……..
- To be in my kitchen is like therapy for my soul.
- Creating social media posts and graphics are another way I enjoy life.
- Being an administrative assistant is a profession I’ve had for over twenty years.
- God blessed me with three children that happen to be girls. Ages 28, 24, and 8.
- I’ve been a teen Mom, married Mom, and just an adoptive Mom. Basically.. a Mom!
- I’m a farmer’s wife ( you can read more about our farm life at Farming Grace Daily)
- Grandmother to 2, with 2 more on the way!
- Brownies with nuts and Yellow. Need I say more.
- Friendship I’ve been given an abundance of. More than I deserve for sure!
- I’m a tad bit of a perfectionist…… 🙂
- I’ve been tattooed three times but you can only see two.
- Hobbies include hand embroidery and making jams/jellies. I sell a few too!
- Creating and planning events is something I love to do and do not come around often enough!
- My past has it’s unpleasant beauties but from the ashes came a woman with charactor, desire, and strength.
- I’ve been blogging since 2012 on various blogs. Between the Sunsets of Life
- Christianity is my faith and I believe Jesus Christ is my Savior.
- I didn’t become a baptized child of God until I was 22. It’s never too late folks!
- Oh – I’m a thinker. So some of my posts might be deep.
That’s it for now folks!
Pushing Forward with Grace was inspired through a friend of mine. This friend
challenged, invited, encouraged me to join her in what she blogged about here.
365 days of blogging my thoughts and views whether boring or exciting. I am intrigued and petrified at the same time!
I am happy to have a place to share my thoughts and views. An outlet to share things that I didn’t think “fit” in my other blog. See, I also blog over at In Between the Sunsets of Life. You can check it out and see what it is all about when you finish here! Basically I wanted a blog for myself to grow in my thinking, make connections, and practice writing. I’m not sure what lies ahead, but I’m looking forward to it just the same!
The name – Pushing Forward with Grace. I’m moving forward, not staying in yesterday, and I want to strive to do it as graceful as possible. I’m a daughter that has been offered grace through faith, not of my own doing. My Father offers this to me daily. It’s a gift. So when the pushing forward gets tough, I will turn to the ONE that is the ultimate example of what grace is.