1. I did it! 🙂 I completed the 21 day Challenge and I did it successfully! I didn’t run to the chocolate or chips stash the moment I woke up on Sunday either! That is a plus for me! Baby steps folks, baby steps!
2, February is one that is always quite busy for our family. To be honest I am anxious about handling my eating and exercising regiment this month. I’m a routine/planner kinda gal. Being away from home and having opportunities to eat out make it more difficult. But I plan to do my best during this month.
3. I like to keep track of how many times I eat out in a month. It keeps things in perspective since eating out is usually more calorie intake and not as healthy, also more difficult in making good choices for me. January was 10 times. That’s a lot, but better than it used to be since I am home primarily!
4. I did a kettle ball workout on Sunday. Ouch on Monday, actually to be honest my hip was hurting Sunday night! But I am determined to start a little strength training. If I have to do a walking workout indoors or now a strength training I like to use Jennifer Smith. She has a variety of workouts on youtube but I always enjoy walking outdoors more than indoors!
5. On Super bowl Sunday I ate not so healthy by evening. I could tell it come Monday too. I was bloated and when I walked it was more difficult. Just reminds me to keep things in check and moderation!
6. One of my friends shared a dessert with me recently that is healthier but sweet. To be honest I haven’t had a chance to make it yet, but plan to next week. I would like to share it with you!
If you have a healthy recipe, please share in comments! I need some new things to try!
Grace is a gift,
1/4 c. water
1 sm. pkg sugar free jello
1 cc. yogurt any flavor
1 8 oz sugar free cool whip
1 low fat graham cracker crust
Boil the water. Dissolve the jello in the water, let cool a few minutes. Stir in yogurt and coolwhip, until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set. Can use any flavor you want. Feels like your cheating but your not! Yummy!